Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall — no matter what the season, a knit pillow is always a decorative and cozy addition to any couch. Clean whites, or pops of color can distinguish the look, whatever the weather.
A cashmere knit throw pillow from Ralph Lauren can set you back a pretty penny. At $295 each, most of us can’t afford to spend a car payment on a pillow– no matter how beautiful!
Below are some great pillow options well under the Ralph Lauren price tag.
Ralph Lauren Home – Cashmere Cable Throw Pillow – $295.00
Budget Friendly Pillows:
1) BLISSLIVING HOME – UNA 12X 20 PILLOW – $47.40
As comfortable as your favorite cardigan, this hand-knit sweater pillow provides a soft counterpoint to the Icelandic Dream duvet. You’ll appreciate it most when you’re snuggling in bed on a chilly day. Features functional button closures at both ends.
• As comfortable as your favorite cardigan, the Blissliving Home® Una hand-knit sweater pillow provides a soft counterpoint to the Icelandic Dream duvet. You’ll appreciate it most when you’re snuggling in bed on a chilly day.
• Feather down insert included.
• Functional front button closure.
2) U.S POLO ASSN. – Sweater Knit Square Pillow (18×18) – $21.99
Bring a beautiful new look to your bedroom with the Sport Stripe Sweater Knit Square Pillow (18×18) by U.S. POLO ASSN. bedding. Add a touch of elegant contemporary style to your decor with the Sweater Knit Square Pillow, a gracefully simple fashion with a clean, understated look that is a welcome addition to any bedding ensemble. Featuring a pristine white base adorned with elaborate embroidery reminiscent of a finely knit sweater, the Sweater Knit Square Pillow is a versatile style that is at home in any bedroom.
3) Katie Brown Northern Shores Sweater– Knit Decorative Pillow – $12.99-$19.99
Cozy sweater-knits layer effortlessly and stand alone stylishly, adding warmth to your room. This versatile reversible pillow features basket-weave knit on one side and pebble knit on the reverse. The bed is the heart of every bedroom. Why not give it as much texture, color, and character as you can?