An ornament making party is a fun, festive way to spend time with friends and family and get some homemade ornaments at the same time!
Here are some inspiration photos to get a party of your own together. Remember, anything you can glue on, is fair game to personalize your ornaments!
Featured in photos:
- Plain white, silver, red and gold ornaments
- Clothes pins
- Jingle Bells
- Glue, glue guns, super glue
- Gift tags, label stickers and letters – fun way to monogram/personalize
- Wrapping paper
- Ribbons, yarn, fabric and lace
- Bottle caps- personalize your ornaments with your favorite brew
- Pom pons, feathers, sequins & more!
- A pair of individual scissors: It’s a take-home and you won’t have to share scissors
- Individual kit box: scissors, glue stick, super glue + the box can double as a carry home container for their new ornaments
- Monogrammed Ornament: Get each guest an ornament with their name or letter as a personal touch