This super easy recipe cooks in under 30 minutes! Great for the Super Bowl, game day or any party.
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) package little smokie
- 1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage. Place the wrapped sausages on wooden skewers, several to a skewer. Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
- Bake until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar melted.