Win a pair (2) of passes to the Randolph Street Market 6.28-6.29! You will be notified by 9:00a.m. on 6/27 if you’re a lucky winner.
Good luck, Poor Girls!
- Enter your full name and email address above to enter
- Contest runs now – 6/26 at noon
- Winners will be notified by 9:00a.m. on 6/27
- A pair (2) of passes will be under the winner’s name at will-call at the market
- Bring a valid ID to will-call for ticket pick-up
About The Market
Where: 1350 W Randolph & 1340 W Washington, Chicago
Plumbers Hall – click for directions
When: June 28+29 from 10 am- 5 pm.
Come celebrate Pride at Randolph Street Market! Our June Market is set to be the most colorful as peace and love gala spread through the grounds with around the clock entertainment, a beer and wine garden with vintage carnival games and concessions, rainbow themed bites and drinks, interactive activities for kids and more!
• SHOP INDOORS AND OUTDOORS!
• 250 Vendors of Vintage, Antique, Indie Designer, Global Goods, Fancy Foods
• Free Parking In Huge Onsite Lot!
Buy $8 General Admission Ticket June 28+29
$10 at the gate.
Buy $30 Four Girlfriends Ticket Package
Arrive between 11am-2pm on June 28 or 29. Ticket Includes:
– 1 Market Bar Mimosa each (4 total, receive a check off card at the gate and bring to market bar for beverage)
– 1 photo op at the Randolph Market Photobooth (group photo, open noon-3 saturday & sunday)
– 1 discounted admission each (one voucher good for four (4) girlfriends, present paypal receipt in print or on smartphone at the entry gate)
Buy $20 Early Buying Saturday Ticket June 28
Outdoors at 8am & Indoors at 9am. General Admission at 10am. $25 at the gate.
Buy $3 Student Discount Admission Ticket June 28+29
$5 at the gate. Student ID required during check in at front entrance!
Buy $6 Three-for-Two Student Admission Tickets for June 28+29
Student ID required during check in at front entrance! Online Special Only!!
$5 senior discount tickets available at the gate.