Cactus Bar and Grill
404 South Wells
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Football Fans Receive Free Parking and Free Transportation
Bears Home Game Days: August 8 – December 21
Cactus Opens at 10 a.m.
Bears season is upon us! Cactus Bar and Grill, located in the Loop, offers game day ticket holders (or anyone that wants to get closer to the action) complimentary transportation to and from Soldier Field on the Cactus shuttle bus. Continuous, round-trip bus service will be available 90 minutes before the game starts until 60 minutes after the game ends. As an added game day deal, free parking will be offered to all football fans (with any $25 purchase) at the Traders Park Garage, 326 South Wells.
Don’t have tickets to the game? Cactus Bar and Grill features NFL Ticket and all games will be shown on ten, 42-inch screens and two, 10-foot projection screens. There is not a bad seat in the house to view home and away game action. In addition to Chef Glenn Pistario’s full menu, Cactus’ Sunday football specials include
$18 Miller Lite Buckets (5 bottles), $7 Half-pound Burger with side, and $5 Bloody Marys.
Public transportation riders can easily arrive at Cactus via Metra (Cactus is two blocks from the LaSalle Station, three blocks from Union Station and six blocks from Ogilvie ) or the El’s LaSalle station (Blue, Orange, Red, Purple and Brown lines).
BEARS HOME GAME SCHEDULE
- August 8 vs. Philadelphia, 7 p.m.
- August 15 vs. Jacksonville, 7 p.m.
- September 7 vs. Buffalo, 12 p.m.
- September 28 vs. Green Bay , 12 p.m.
- October 19 vs. Miami, 12 p.m.
- November 1 6, vs. Minnesota, 12 p.m.
- November 23 vs. Tampa Bay , 12 p.m.
- December 4 vs. Dallas, 7:25 p.m.
- December 15 vs. New Orleans, 7:30 p.m.
- December 21 vs. Detroit, 12 p.m.