Looking for inspiration for this year’s holiday season? Have all your holiday decorating, party planning, fashion and entertaining questions answered by the vintage kings and queens at the Randolph Street Market 8th Annual Holiday Markets, November 22-23 and December 13-14. The Randolph Street Market is the perfect one stop shop for all your holiday needs, including a mix of antique, vintage and modern goods encompassing home décor, furniture, jewelry, men’s toys and accessories, art, mink stoles, gourmet chocolate gift boxes, and custom-made gifts. Make this season as unique as the selection of wares you’ll find from 90+ vendors!
Highlights for 2014:
- Mix and mingle with local Style Experts Graham Kostic of Glossed and Found in November and December and famed stylist and writer, Barri Leiner Grant at December’s Market, and find out what these trendsetters have in their stocking stuffers. They’ll be scouring the Market early before doors open to the public to hand pick the best gift ideas for everyone on your list! Check out ourFacebook and Twitter networks all weekend long to see pictures of these experts hard at work with their fab finds.
- Shoppers that bring a toy to be donated to Toys for Tots will get a FREE Drink from the Market Bar!
- Custom poems typed by a panel of poets, Poems While You Wait. Provide your name, the topic and a $5 donation and you’ll receive an insta-poem 20 minutes later.
- Make the Holiday Markets a Girls Shopping Weekend and get all dolled up while sipping on Mimosas with your four favorite girlfriends. Grab your girlfriends for fabulous shopping, treats, cocktails, and more and get glamified before you hit the Holiday party circuit.
- Our fancy food handmade and artisanal offerings include the savory and sweet such as: crepes, empanadas, cocktails, homemade caramels, gourmet blended olive oil, tasty chocolates and more. Foodie gifts to-go abound, making the perfect hostess gift or go-to thoughtful gift for those hard to buy for friends and family.
As always, Randolph Street Market offers a full entertainment experience all weekend long. House DJ spins, live jazz music, photo booth. Free gift-wrap onsite and free furniture delivery downtown completes your shopping to do list! And don’t forget, a 2015 Randolph Street Market Season Pass is also a great gift for your favorite treasure hunter!
Make the Randolph Street Holiday Market the first Holiday Party you’ll attend this season and stretch your stylish dollars in a fun and fanciful space.
GENERAL INFORMATION RANDOLPH STREET HOLIDAY MARKETS CHICAGO
Randolph Street’s 8th Annual Holiday Markets
Saturday, November 22 + Sunday, November 23 – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday, December 13 + Sunday, December 14 – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Beaux Arts Plumber’s Hall, 1340 W. Washington Street, Chicago FREE PARKING in huge onsite parking lot only steps away from entrance
PRICE: Discounted $8 tickets are available in advance (click here); general admission $10, students with ID $3 or $5 at the gate. Children 12 and under free.
Every paid admission gets a $5 or $10 shopping voucher good toward purchases. For more information, visit www.randolphstreetmarket.com.
Get your holiday shopping and party planning off to the right start with wares in all price ranges, from thrifty to extravagant, and not to mention the brilliant ideas you’ll get in regards to your own holiday displays. You will discover fabulous keepsakes from embroidered hankies to estate jewelry with everything in between. Timeless antiques and modern treasures including vintage and indie fashion, furniture, jewelry, art, decorative objects, house wares, and more will make this holiday show a memorable experience. Get a jump on the holiday season, beginning with vintage cheer spanning the decades!
About Image Pilots
Recognized as the Midwest’s premier market organizers, Image Pilots productions are a favorite destination for merchandisers, decorators, fashionistas and style setters from around the globe. Clickhere to be added to customer mailing list. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312- 666-1200 for more information.
The Randolph Street Market Festival, home of the world famous Chicago Antique Market and Indie Designer Market, is an internationally recognized European-style indoor and outdoor shopping extravaganza in Chicago’s historic West Loop. From May-September, 250+, and October-April, 90+ select purveyors of high quality, value-priced “finds” is the destination for treasure hunters, fashionistas, designers, Hollywood set decorators, and people who want to see and be seen. Voted as Time Out Chicago’s “Best Market” in 2013, and featured in Travel & Leisure, the NY Times, Lucky Magazine, UK’s Guardian and more, the Randolph Street Market Festival is considered “a mecca of cool”, “the best hot spot for antiquing”, “the best Chicago venue for people watching”, and “the Barney’s of Vintage”. Celebrity designer Nate Berkus says, “I love this market…the quality is incredible!” “Treasure Hunters unite! The best finds—and best prices!—reign supreme at Randolph Street Market.” – Graham Kostic, “It’s my go to for one of a kind finds.” -Barri Leiner Grant, Stylist and Writer
For more information, and 2014 show dates, visit www.randolphstreetmarket.com.