Add a a little something extra to your BBQ this 4th of July! Try this easy 4th of July punch recipe, perfect for a summer get together.
With cranberry juice and blueberries, this punch is as festive as it is delicious!
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 liters of vodka
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
- blueberries to garnish
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- Combine all ingredients except the ginger ale.
- Chill until serving time.
- Pour into punch bowl and add ginger ale
MORE 4TH OF JULY:
- RED, WHITE + BLUE LAYERED DRINK RECIPE – HOW to make this really cool layered effect at home
- DIY DRINK TAGS: Just print, cut and attach to your straw! $1.99 on our Etsy shop
- DIY PRINTABLE BANNER: Print at home, Stars + Stripes banner- cut, print and hang! $1.99 on our Etsy Shop