Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Hosting a party? We’ve got your green punch recipes covered! As part of our DIY Holiday + Party Kit series, we’re giving you our favorite St. Paddy’s Day punch recipes.
Choose your liquor – champagne, vodka or whiskey – and check out the recipes below!
Green Champagne Punch:
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages lemon-lime Kool-Aid (powdered mix)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can or jug of pineapple juice
- 1 quart of cold water
- 1 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale
- 2 Bottles of champagne
- Chill liquid ingredients
- In a large punch bowl, mix the drink mix, sugar, pineapple juice and water (this makes A LOT of punch, depending on your punch bowl you can also split the batch and refill as needed)
- Add ginger ale and champagne