Happy hour alert! LongHorn Steakhouse just introduced its brand-new Prime Time Menu. Prime Time is available Monday through Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. and will feature a variety of $3, $4 and $5 drinks and bites.
Check out more info below:
- New Wild West Shrimp Tacos ($5) – Plump, breaded shrimp tossed with peppers and diced pimentos, brushed with garlic butter, and served with avocado-lime drizzle.
- New Shrimp & Avocado Stack ($5) – Garlic shrimp layered with guacamole, cucumber and tomato with wonton chips, and served with red chili ranch.
- New Spicy Chicken Bites ($4) – Hand-breaded chicken bites tossed in a sweet-n-spicy chili-ginger sauce.
- New Crispy Jalapeno Shooters ($4) – Three-cheese stuffed jalapenos served with red chili-ginger sauce.
- New Housemade Kettle Chips ($3) – Housemade kettle chips with smoky barbeque and horseradish aioli.
- New Sweet Corn Fritters ($3) – Crispy bites of sweet corn served with red chili ranch.
- New Prime Time Margarita ($5) – 1800 Silver 100% Blue Agave Tequila, organic agave nectar and all natural lemon & lime juice.
- New Classic Steakhouse Martini ($5) – Finlandia Vodka or Bombay Gin, olive juice, and hand-stuffed bleu cheese olives
- New Sunset Cosmo ($5) – Finlandia Vodka, orange juice, all-natural lemon & lime juice and a splash of pomegranate
- New Cucumber Mint Mojito ($5) – Cruzan Silver Rum and white cranberry juice hand-muddled with fresh cucumber, mint and a splash of club soda