Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Hosting a party? We’ve got your green punch recipes covered! As part of our DIY Holiday + Party Kit series, we’re giving you our favorite St. Paddy’s Day punch recipes.
Choose your liquor – champagne, vodka or whiskey – and check out the recipes below!
Green Champagne Punch:
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages lemon-lime Kool-Aid (powdered mix)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can or jug of pineapple juice
- 1 quart of cold water
- 1 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale
- 2 Bottles of champagne
- Chill liquid ingredients
- In a large punch bowl, mix the drink mix, sugar, pineapple juice and water (this makes A LOT of punch, depending on your punch bowl you can also split the batch and refill as needed)
- Add ginger ale and champagne
As part of our DIY Holiday + Party Kit series, we’re giving you a FREE DIY printable St. Patrick’s Day banner. Just print and hang this adorable pennant banner for a fun touch of the Irish! Will only cost you paper and string!
- Printable banner (download)
- Hole punch
- Download + print the banner (print on 8.5 x 11 paper in color)
- Cut out each triangle
- Hole punch two holes at the top corners of each triangle
- Measure + cut string so that it goes through all 13 triangles with enough extra room on either side to hang
- Run string through each hole and hang banner(C) Poor Girl’s Guide Chicago————————————————-This article is part of The D.I.Y. Holiday + Party Kit Series:
As part of our DIY Holiday + Party Kit series, we’re giving you our favorite recipe for corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots.
(These portions make 5 servings)
- 3 pounds corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon of black peppercorn
- 5 tablespoons of spicy mustard
- 10 small red potatoes
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 large head cabbage, cut into small wedges I also use a mixture of green and red cabbage for variety) Continue reading
Well folks, I don’t think this recipe can get an easier! As part of our DIY Holiday + Party Kit series, we’re giving you some of our favorite (easy and cheap) ideas for St. Patrick’s Day. This is a super quick way to add a little St. Paddy to your party.
- 1/2 bottle of green food coloring
- 1 750 ml bottle of RumChata
- Pour half a bottle of green good coloring in to the RumChata bottle
- Close the lid tight and give it a shake (use more or less for the color green you desire)
- Chill, serve and enjoy!
This article is part of The D.I.Y. Holiday + Party Kit Series: