On Easter Sunday, gather the family at Weber Grill and feast on an array of Easter-inspired dishes for both brunch and dinner! While adults indulge in traditional holiday favorites, a children’s brunch plate will be available along with Easter eggs filled with candy and special treats.
Weber Grill restaurants’ warm, attentive service and comfortable sophisticated dining rooms is the perfect place to celebrate the Easter holiday morning till night.
Easter Sunday Brunch “A-la-carte” Features Served Until 2:00 p.m:
- Firehouse Egg
- Our own version of the classic croquet Madame, house-smoked ham, gruyere, Dijon mustard, sunny side up egg, served toasted & sandwich-style, hash browns $11.50
- Iron Skillet Hash
- Beef brisket and smoked pork, poblano & sweet peppers, onions, applewood smoked bacon, potatoes, sunny side up eggs $11.50
- Chocolate Cherry Pretzel Bread French Toast
- Fresh strawberries, mascarpone whipped cream $10.50
- Double Smoked Bourbon Glazed Ham Benedict
- Grilled roma tomato, hollandaise, toasted brioche, grilled asparagus, hash browns $12.00
- Kid’s Brunch Plate (twelve and under)
- Choice of scrambled eggs or pretzel bread French toast with fresh fruit, tater tots and applewood smoked bacon $6.50